Monday, November 9, 2009

Some morning routine

I ate too much for breakfast and now blood is rushing to my innards. I feel it pulsing downward and through my abdomen. I ate cottage cheese, yogurt, granola, cantaloup and honeydew melon chunks, chocolate milk, eggs, and some hash browns. It was too much!

Don't worry, I've got some bananas for later and so I'm going to try to skip lunch. I ate way too much. There's a certain point where if I eat too much I get sleepy. It seems easier just to snack.

I got up early today in order to move my car from the parking deck, where I had parked illicitly. I checked to see if I had gotten a ticket yet. It was about 7:10AM, and I reasoned that I might as well get a bite to eat because I was so close to Clark Dining Hall.

I then got all that food. I drove my car over to my dorm, and it must have been 8:00AM on the dot, which meant I saw the north campus reverse shuttle. I could have spent the next half an hour working on hygiene stuffs, but I didn't want to fight with the bus later; what happens is everyone crowds on the bus at the same time, around 8:50AM; in order to get to the 9:10AM class.

Then I talked to fellow RA Hosea Banks for a little while in the Industrial Organizational Psychology Lab, and then here I am.


It's all too much to take in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers