Thursday, November 19, 2009

More Recapping!

So we do some recapping on this blog, especially in light of the fact that I run out of things to say sometimes.

That is, I'm stalling. My word count for this blog, I've set the goal for myself, is a measly 200 words.

Start your own blog, and you'll see my frustration.

So I've done two or three recaps and here's another one: Philosophical concepts covered on this blog thus far!!!

Philosophy of Self
Some very basic Political Philosophy
Political Philosophy's problem of scapegoating
Rhetoric,
Mikhail Bahktin's concept of rhetoric (dialectic)
Some basic Existentialism
Some very basic Postmodernism
Some more real Undergraduate level Political Philosophy
History of Philosophy (is this really Philosophy?): Kant, Spinoza, some of the Moderns (Enlightenment Philosophers), some other philosophers
Ethics
Meta-ethics
Aesthetics (but have we done aesthetics? I've just posted a Shakespeare-Sonnet and I wrote about it)
I described, but I haven't really done any Analytic or Discreet Math
Some very basic Psychology
The Magritte Problem
Philosophy of Religion: Atheism, The Problem of Evil
Some Kantian problems and solutions: the categories, synthetic a priori knowledge
The Goldman Barn Example
Free Will problems: Determinism, Compatibilism versus Incompatibilism,
The Cake Problem: A contextualist delineation of freedom


Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers