Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Things to think about

Lately I've been saying to myself: say something funny. I say it in my mind and no one hears me. I also think to myself, "What's the funniest thing that you can think of?" and it's hard to think of something. It's hard for me to do it on command.

When I type, sometimes my hands get veiny.

Next week, I have to go to Colorado. I don't know anything about Colorado, what it's about, what it's like and so on.

What's your favorite thing to think about?

Sometimes I'm asking just to ask. Sometimes I'm asking just to know for real: what do you like thinking about? Sometimes I like asking because I want you to ask me. Sometimes I'm asking because I want to know this information about myself, but I don't know what the answer is for myself, so I want to see how someone else is doing.

Like: What makes me happy? What makes you happy?

Should I become a lawyer? Should I become a philosopher?


The reason I want to become a lawyer is because both of my parents are lawyers, and because I already try to argue everything I can. I like disagreeing with people. I like hearing myself talk (I think?). I like talking with people and my friends often times reduce to my greatest priority. That is, I'm looking out for them first, sometimes even before myself.......

Things to think about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers