Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scheduled outage today at 2:00AM PDT on Thursday (4/16).

Don't you feel as thought i t could just as easily say, "Scheduled outrage?"

I recently looked at Brave New World on wikipedia. I read it back in high school, but reading the wikipedia page was tres easy.

In that work, and maybe in the wikipedia. page, they had scheduled outrages, where the controllers would cut off the drug "soma" and have a scheduled riot.

My computer is great except for the sound. Sound quality on this thing is terrible!

Are you ever like: This would be way better with....?

I'm kind of like that sometimes and sometimes I'm not. I wish I could alloy myself with something bigger than what I am or what I believe in, or what I do.

I was fascinated as a kid with the idea of Wolverine, the superhero, who had adamantium alloy literally made part of his bones, and his claws. Whoever came up with Wolverine the superhero is a genius.

Worried about dandruff and if this head and shoulders is working out. Got to get a hair cut today short. Thinking about the future and the past. Need to make bigger plans. Need to make concrete goals. Need to organize sleep schedule. Need to stop living livfe like a to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers