Sunday, March 29, 2009

Studying is hard

Everything is on my mind. My mind is going like a million beats per minute. I just had a vitamin water (kiwi-focus) and so I'm sure that's not going to help. Facadesaside: stupid vitamin waters never give you the magic powers that you want. I read on Mike Gordon's old website that children who play with marbles have a correlation with growing up and doing woodworking. This was weird when one time at the Difede's, when I was talking to their next door neighbor, he said that he used to play with marbles. His profession before he retired? Wood working.

The religions that I tend to like these days are the most peaceful ones. I also like ones where you watch the mindflow. It's such a basic thing that we all kind of forget it. I feel like there are a lot of Western Religions who do not emphasize this enough.

So when I say studying is hard, the title of this entry, I'm telling you the truth. I am interested in just about anything and I think that I am willing to work at what I love. I want to be serious about my ideas, like Kasser says to be (see earlier in the blog). I do not want to bs myself. I do not want anyone to bs me either. I have to be honest with myself.

It is crazy because all of this seems connected to me. For example, people talk about getting freedom. I say "Freedom from what?" I feel like you cannot be free unless you are free from your mind first.


I'm shooting for a mere 200 words a day, so if these blogs start to look and sound the same, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers