Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easiest and Hardest

Woke up this morning early at 7:00AM. Hit the snoozy a couple of times and then I got breakfast a little while later. Caught up with the food at the cafeteria. Saw Bette outside smoking a cigarette. She said that cigarette prices are going up tomorrow for the start of the new month.

I saw Nikita's friend Kasie in the cafeteria. She was wearing a Guiness hat with Toucan's flying on it. The birds were flying up and to my left with black glasses of beer on them. I don't remember what shirt she was wearing. She was making a lot of hand gestures. She said her birthday is January 2nd. We talked about a lot of different stuff. She is a biology major. I kept getting goose bumps. We were talking about how the day is off to a great start. We kept on making jokes. There was a lot of energy to it. I had my rhetoric book. She was looking for one of her friends who was supposed to go over her genetics homework. I had my big blue red and purple rhetoric book with me. It's called "Reading Rhetorical Theory" by Barry Brummett.

What's the easiest part about all of this? What's the hardest part? What can I control? What's out of my control? What do I need to work on? What should I work on? How can I focus more? How can I be happier? How can I have fun with what I'm doing? How can I bring fun to what I'm doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers